Wednesday, February 23, 2011

back to work tuesday


I know the rest of you went back to work yesterday, I hope I gave you enough to read/watch to make up for my absence.  This is where I was.

My biggest activities yesterday included "going to chic-fil-a" and "eating ice cream".  It also featured a wonderful afternoon walk on the beach, which is where I took the above picture.  That's looking at Longboat Key from Lido Beach, in case you were wondering.

But not all of us were enjoying a day of fun in the sun and carefree frolicking.  The detective seemed to be deep in a troubling case so he spent the day in his favorite concentration position:


He's so close to not having his face jammed in to a wall, why is this the place where he feels the most comfortable?  I just don't understand.

Maybe he's just thinking about how bad he's been and how he needs to stop running away from me when I am trying to pick him up and bring him inside.  But probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment