Thursday, February 3, 2011

I like them


We went for a walk yesterday morning as it was beyond beautiful.  On our walk I encountered these guys. They were all just standing there, facing in to the breeze/sun, just smiling and enjoying their morning.  They were nice!

The walk yesterday was warm up to the spinning class Scott and I took at the Y yesterday.  It was fun, totally kicked my butt.  I wish I could have taken a video of the instructor or something.  He looked like a combination of Hulk Hogan and Richard Simmons with the voice of Simon Cowell.  He also played a lot of really fantastic music, and sang along at several different points.  When it was an old Beatles song or Freddie Mercury or whatever it was one thing, but it cracked me up to no end when I would hear him singing along with Leona Lewis.  I know the feeling though, Bleeding Love is a great inspirational workout song, and the urge is always there to chime in with the "Keeep bleeding, keeeeep keeeep bleeding love".

Anyways, we were supposed to be back at the Y today at 9:45 for our anti gravity gymnastics class.  I think it's like cirque du soleil training with the ribbons that hang down from the ceiling that you roll yourself up in and whatnot.  I really really want to do it but right now feel so sore from yesterday I might have to wuss out and just do good old fashioned yoga instead.  We'll see.

Either way I'll leave you with another picture of my friends from yesterday.  My favorite is the one who is just facing in the completely wrong direction and doesn't give a crap what you think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment