Saturday, February 19, 2011

he's helping!


It was moving day today for my sister's friend Jacquie.  I offered to help, mostly because I wanted to spend some time with this handsome guy!  His name is Miller and he and Jacquie belong to each other.

I can't get over how adorable he is.  I really need to start taking videos too because he is pretty actively adorable, not just in photographs.

That first picture I took of him just standing there looking at me and smiling but then Jacquie started getting him to pose by tempting him with his favorite treat, carrots.  This is my favorite from the photo shoot:


mostly because you can see how fast his little tail was wagging.  So cute!!!!

Eventually he got his fill of eating carrots and running around wherever everyone needed to be placing some heavy furniture and whatnot and I discovered him laying in the middle of the room like this:


Haha!  How is that comfortable?!  I realized today that I think Miller needs to meet the Detective.  I think they would get along famously.

No comments:

Post a Comment