Monday, February 21, 2011

working hard?


This guy was snoozin' at the place where I (finally) got my seat covers put on my car.  He was so nice!  I didn't want to disturb him because he has a cast on his leg so I figured he was recovering but he did eventually wake up on his own and do a whole lot of rubbing his face on the floor and snuffling.  I love him.

I also took a picture of this disturbing display case at the shop:


I guess it's because they have driving gloves in there and those are supposed to model them?  But then why not have the gloves on the hands in the display case.  Is it like if I asked to see the gloves they would take them out and slip them on to the mannequin hands so I can see just how glamorous they are? Overall very confusing.

What wasn't confusing however was this picture that I found in a brochure of different cloth tops you can get for your Jeep:


Why did they need to put them in leopard print bandanas?!  I like that, it's the little details like that that make me trust a company.  If I had a Jeep I'd buy a top from them and then write them a nice letter saying that I was persuaded by the nice doggies they used in their advertisement.

But for now I'll have to settle for the car I have, which is pretty badass now that the seats are all covered up properly.  I just need somebody to ride in the passenger seat to help it mold on to the frame better.  Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment