Thursday, February 24, 2011

happy birthday the goon!


Today is my sister's birthday!!  Yay!!!  Except I of course spaced out and made a bunch of dumb appts for my car so I am going to have to run around madly this morning in hopes of getting everything done before lunch.

But while I'm cruising around I will definitely be listening to this in honor of my big sister.  Having a big sister that's more than a decade older than me means that some of my earliest memories of her are of her driving me around in her white renault (or was it a peugeot?) and listening to that cd.  I actually have that very cd in my car right now, on loan from my sister's collection, which makes it even better.  Of course it would be better if my sister were in the car with me, and if we could go to Starvin' Marvin' afterwards for candy and so people can ask her if I'm her son.

But sadly those days are behind us.  Instead I will hopefully be meeting the family for lunch on St. Armands, hopefully there will be pina coladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment