Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happy groundhog day


Look at him!  He's happy!!  : )

What are you supposed to do to celebrate?  It's overcast here, so no shadow gazing.  I guess I could just do the same thing over and over again.

But what to do?  Drinking?  Perhaps.  I'd surely get to the point of memory loss.  But I don't want to drink the day away.  I do want to go take a spinning class but I don't think I could do that over and over again.

Maybe I could bake something.  That's kind of repetitive, making the dough and then putting batches in the oven and whatnot.  I think that's what I'll do.  Any good websites to get baked goods recipes?

2 comments:

  1. joyofbaking.com is my favorite baking site. Lots of pretty pictures and in-depth recipe reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I was reading Woman's Day magazine, yes. shut up. ANYWAYZ. They had some DELICIOUS sounding recipes up in there. I'm sure you can find em on their website. Now go get your HOUSEWIFE on and make me some sweets!

    ReplyDelete