Tuesday, October 12, 2010

he's helping


The detective was being a terror all morning.  If you're wondering what those sparkles are around his eyes they're drops of water.  At his insistence I turned the water on for him and he just kept sticking his whole head under it and letting it run across his cheek.  When he finally did start drinking it he got so eager that I guess water went up his nose.  He sneezed like 8 times in a row.  It cracked me up.

But he really decided to be a good boy and help me when i was trying to make my bed, as referenced earlier in the mariah post.

Once I had gotten the bed stripped he immediately flopped down in the very center.  He did look very adorable so I wanted to give him some nice pets.  This was his response:




I feel like I always look like a cutter because of the gashes along my forearms.  He gets such a faraway look in his eyes when he bites me and kicks me.  It's kind of creepy.  Like rage is his drug of choice.

Well I finally couldn't take anymore and went to picking up my room, hoping he would get bored and leave my bed.  He didn't, but his best friend came to join the party:


One of these days i'm going to take a video showing how these pictures are not me catching kitty with a funny look on his face.  He literally sits completely still like he's pretending to be dead but really just waiting for the right moment to attack.  In reality he's just weird and lazy.

I finally got them both off my bed and put the fitted sheet on.  I am not kidding when I say I literally turned around to get the sheet, turned back and found this:


I don't even know where he came from.  I thought I had seen him leave the room altogether.  He was not pleased about me taking so many pictures of him:




I decided that if he was going to insist on being on the bed I would just have to make him in to the bed.  At first he played my game of chicken, acting like it didn't bother him in the slightest:



But once we got to this point he couldn't take it anymore.  He stayed under there for like 30 seconds before he finally ran away:


At one point when I was doing yoga I looked over and there was a pile of dark fur sticking out from under the door to my room, but I haven't seen him since.  I guess maybe he got called in for a case? I'm sure he's figure out some way to retaliate against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment