Tuesday, October 26, 2010

oh excuse me


I hope I didn't disturb your really important nap with all my cleaning and handstands.  After stuffing his face he promptly made his way to the center of my bed and settled in for a good 2 hour nap.  None of the things I was doing disturbed him in the slightest, he was just off on a magical trip to dreamland. 

At some point when I was in the shower he must have woke up though.  I came in from the bathroom to find him here, where he definitely doesn't belong. 



When I asked him why he was there he made it clear that I wasn't to speak to him or look at him.


I guess he was working on his evil halloween kitty impression. 



How is that comfortable?  He's like falling off the edge of the dresser.  It's all part of the psychological torture that he's putting me through as punishment for leaving him all weekend.  Oh he's angry, don't worry about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment