Wednesday, October 20, 2010

walkin' along, singin' a song, butt to butt


I came home last night to a dead silent, pitch black apt.  I don't have an overhead light in my bedroom so I have to walk all the way in before I can turn on a light.  I thought I saw some shadow beasts lurking in the darkness but I didn't realize what was really going on until the eco bulb actually brightened up.

Believe it or not they were actually even more adorable fast asleep before I could take this picture, but at least they were still positioned how i found them with their tails intertwined.  I like that they won't actually sit with each other, just near each other annoyingly hitting the other one with their tail.

It's scary how much weezie is taking after the detective, right down to his signature 'laying on the bed with my head hanging off the end so it looks like i'm actually dead' move.


why are they so lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment