Saturday, October 30, 2010

slacking off


I have been terrible lately!!  The past couple days I've felt like haven't been real.  I think I've been distracted by Halloween and the fact the the 31st marks another death nell towards my impending move and I still don't have any idea where I'm going or what I'm doing.

And as a result, you have to suffer, and that's just not fair.

Last night we watched Halloween II.  I had no idea that it was so graphic and scary, I thought it was going to be a romp down camp lane like nightmare on elm street is.  I was not prepared for him to kill the hooker by smashing her face in to a mirror over and over.  That's not really the kind of halloween movie I like.  The kind of halloween movie I like goes a little something like this:



True to form I fell asleep before midnight anyways so I didn't end up seeing more than like 20 minutes of Halloween II.  I feel that's all I really needed to see anyways.

I woke up to a very cold nyc this morning that is making me question if my barely there costume is going to turn out to be a mistake.  updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment