Thursday, October 28, 2010

Groundhog Day


I apologize for my absence yesterday but I was stuck in groundhog's day. 

Before I left for work yesterday those two nice guys were being adorable and hugging each other.  I took a couple pictures and went on my way.  I downloaded an app on my phone that uses google maps to chart your walking and tells you how far you've gone, what speed you walked, and all this other cool stuff.  I was all excited to use it so I ended up walking to work again yesterday.  It was a completely different day, rainy and gray, which made the leaves seem even more vibrant.  Even though i wanted to keep up my naomi campbell walk for the sake of my workout app I still stopped and took picures here and there. 

When I finally got to work I realized that the things I had to post were pictures of kitty followed by pictures of leaves in central park...exactly what I had posted the day before. 

I decided I couldn't do it.  If the point of this blog is to make my life interesting I can't post the same things over and over again.  And I foolishly thought that something interesting would happen to me after work anyways. 

Instead I just cleaned the kitchen all night and then looked at pictures of kitties online until like 1 in the morning.  Not exciting at all. 

But it's halloween weekend so hopefully I will have interesting pictures to post and things to say for the next couple days. 

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment