Saturday, October 23, 2010

nestled like a gem


My brother doesn't like these buildings but I think they are so cool.  They have this weird design down the sides of them in bronze that's like some kind of palmetto leaves or something.  They are kind of hideous and 70's-esque, but that's why i like them.  They make me want to have a swinger party.

My sister and brother took my to the beach today.  It was incredibly nice, especially since it's just gotten cold enough in NYC to merit the heat coming on.  It was cool enough at the beach that the water was only bearable for a little bit, but laying on the beach it was perfect.  Just sunny enough to toast your skin but not so hot that your beer got warm before you could finish it.




And check out this guy!  I think he knew the sound of the compostable sunchips bag from a mile away cause as soon as we opened it he was right there just staring us down.

1 comment:

  1. my favorite beach...i met the the beautiful babe there one day.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete