Thursday, March 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


It's finally march!  Last month seemed to take longer than usual.

Looking at the calendar page for next month I am most excited about daylight savings time.  I have secured my base tan so now I have the next few months to cook my skin to a golden brown before summer fun.

Speaking of the calendar, here is your barbie for the month, I like her:


Except for the freak leg.

And as for yesterday, Jon and I were planning on going to play mini-golf (as close as we could get to frisbee golf) but the off and on rains deterred us.  We ended up getting lunch at rocco's tacos on las olas, or actually Jon got me lunch since I'm broke as a joke until Friday.  Afterwards we walked down to Kilwins for ice cream which was so so good.  You can tell from these candid photos I took of Jon:


so noble


so satisfied


so angry


but still, ultimately, satisfied.

Sadly vacation is ending today.  I will be taking Jonathan back to the airport and I will be heading down south to work.  I do have new suspenders to look forward to but otherwise I will be sad to be back on my own.

Call me later, I'll be doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment