Saturday, March 10, 2012

beach babes


We finally got a glorious beach day yesterday so we took advantage of it before I had to take Jon back to the airport.

At first I only saw the white one, you can imagine my delight when the grey one came peaking out from around the corner.  He was way more shy, while the white one was a regular Tyra Banks.


Pose for the camera now click, click.

Their owner was trying so hard to get them to pose together for a picture but it didn't take long for them to get too excited by all the attention with none of the pets.  The photo session quickly turned in to a howl fest.


So nice.

Somebody who was not nice yesterday was Jonathan.  There was a brief period of torrential rain while we were at the beach when we had to seek shelter under the balcony of a hotel.  I don't remember why Jon was so angry but when I tried to take his picture to document the experience of waiting for the rain to pass this is what came out:


Also this:


Why does it always turn to violence?

Unbelievably Jon had to carry his scarf and coat with him on the plane as it was snowing in Boston when he landed last night.  In the meantime I was putting aloe and vitamin e on my sun-kissed tush.

In other words, it's a great time for a vacation to Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment