Wednesday, March 14, 2012

break breakdown



Still no phone which means no camera either.  Since I have nothing else to post I thought I'd let Mariah speak for me.

My coworker Brittany came up to me the other day out of nowhere and was like, "I think Mariah looked the best she ever did in the Breakdown video"

I may have to agree.  That whole era was good for her though, but lets be honest, what era wasn't good to Mariah?  For those of you jealous haters that just thought of Glitter let me ask you to watch this:




and tell me it's not amazing.  My only complaint is that it seems a little low budget, like they couldn't get a real "da brat" paint job on that car so they had to print out the magnet sticker for the door?  Was it a rental?

The point is that without phone or television I have been spending a lot more time (than usual) listening to Mariah so I thought I would share that joy with you all this morning.

I hope I have brightened your Wednesday.

If I haven't yet, this definitely will:




Again, the best she's ever looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment