Friday, March 30, 2012

volume 2



In general Sarah loves her Mariah mix cd that I made her but she has admitted to not caring for a few of the songs.  Like Someday, how can anybody not like Someday?!

One of the songs Sarah doesn't like is My All.  Thankfully her mother does love My All and makes Sarah listen to it on repeat whenever she is in the car.  But somehow, Sarah still doesn't like it.

I was listening to the remix I posted above and thinking, 'maybe if Sarah heard this she would learn to love My All'.  Unfortunately Sarah is technologically impaired so I can't simply send her a song to listen to.

So after much thought, and council from friends, I have decided to make Sarah a second Mariah mix cd, mostly as a vehicle for her to hear this My All remix.  That's not to say it's not a good cd, I might even say it's a better cd than the first mix.  But I don't want to get ahead of myself.

I will say that I put When You Believe on there, which I realized I didn't put on the first cd because Whitney was still alive at the time I made it.  Sadness.

Anyways, I finally see Sarah today at work so I will deliver her cd.  I'm nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment