Friday, March 16, 2012

a whole new cat


Heather introduced me to this amazing new brush that has truly changed the detective and my life forever.


I wish you could pet him, his coat is so soft and luxurious.  The brush is really intense so I can only brush him for a few minutes each day before he gets irritated and hides from me.  As a result it's been a slow and steady journey over the past week to get to the point where I can really see a difference.  I have also noticed that I don't find any kitty hair tumbleweeds in my apt like I used to.  Is a miracle!

As usual I should have known from the moment I saw the packaging that this was a quality A+ product.  If not for this guy:


Or this guy:


Haha the one on the top reminds me of Paris with the no neck disgruntled face of confusion and the bottom picture pretty much accurately captures the expression on the detectives face after I've brushed him for a few minutes.  Surprised, stimulated, betrayed, enraged; it's all there.

Just like the detective!


85% less fluffy, 100% angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment