Monday, March 12, 2012

Bold


This truck was parked in the garage at work yesterday.  I almost walked right past it, I literally did a double take.

So many questions.


I mean, he's not unattractive, I guess I just don't understand where this picture came from.  Did he use this picture back then to advertise his business or was this some kind of secret boudoir shot that he found years later.


And good for him for having a sense of humor about it.  I guess the implication is that 40 years later nothing has changed.  He's still the same hardworking Don Bailey who will laminate your kitchen floor and refinish your hardwood floors, all while wearing next to nothing.

Judging by his crazy parking job I guess Don is just as lithe and maneuverable as ever:


I mean, he'd have to use the passenger side right?  Unless that other car wasn't there at the time.  Either way, Don was obviously in a rush, I'm guessing he was on the job.

You don't get a corporate empire like that without being dedicated to your clients.  And showing a little skin.

That's my business model.

No comments:

Post a Comment