Thursday, March 15, 2012

snail mail


I still hardly ever receive mail, even though my mailbox is usually overflowing.  Apparently all of the previous tenants of apt #2 liked to sign up for as many mailing lists as possible so every day I have to clean out a million things of coupons.  And yes, I've asked my mail lady to not bring the junk mail anymore and yet it always ends up in there.

Anyways, I flipped through a giant stack of coupons the other day, decided there was nothing good mixed in, and tossed the stack.  Luckily, the corner of this postcard caught my attention and I went back for a second look.

I'm glad I did.  Thank you Meghan for sending me this postcard.  I just came across my postcard collection while I was moving recently and was thinking how I need to add to it.  This is definitely the way to start.

"One riot, one ranger" is going to be my new personal mantra.

I'm going to figure out how to display my postcards in my apt.  I will update once I've figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment