Saturday, March 3, 2012

last friday night


Jon and I went to eat at Georgie's the other day before I took him to the airport to go home.  In my none wasted state I wanted to look at the high scores we had gotten on erotic photo hunt from last friday when we went out with Jon's mom, Donna, and Heather.  Apparently I kept making everyone lose by trying to help, in my defense I was looking at the screen on an angle so I was not touching what I was trying to touch.

Isn't that always the way.

We also discovered that erotic photo hunt won't let you put bad words for your name, including Uranus.  First of all, Uranus isn't even a dirty word, and shame on you for thinking that way.  Secondly, how can a game that features trashy women from the 90's with their breasts exposed have a problem with the name Uranus?  I don't support it.

I do, however, support Ben Tois.  I'm not sure what we were going for with that one but it's got a nice ring to it.  Maybe I'll introduce myself as that when I want to be french for the night.

Bonsoir, je m'appelle Bentois, je voudrais un pamplemousse.  Merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment