Sunday, March 4, 2012

my beach cruiser


I keep having annoying situations present themselves in which I am handicapped by my tiny tiny car.  The more it happens the more I think about looking for something a little more practical.

But then there are those perfect days when I take it to the beach and wonder how I could ever think of giving up such a fun car.  The other day when I took Heather to get her windows tinted I asked the guys in the garage if they worked on bmws and they were like, "That's your car?!  That's an awesome car, you better not be selling it".  Not that they were offering to buy it but I do get at least one person a month who does ask me if they can buy it.  My instinct is always to say no and protect my precious baby but then later I think, 'I should have seen how much they would have paid'.

I can't sell it though!  I just need to find a friend with a big car who can drive stick shift and doesn't mind trading with me every now and then.

Cause I can't give up drives home like this:


2 comments:

  1. i miss your car...and you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fenders really highlight the whitewall tires as well, yet another feature that makes it one of the flashiest and fun-looking cruisers around Affordable Cruiser Bicycle.

    cruiser bicycle

    ReplyDelete