Sunday, March 25, 2012

taking myself out


Yesterday was a strange day for me.  I woke up at 5:15 to take Heather to the airport and then drove straight home and went back to bed.  I didn't wake up again until like noon.

I spent the majority of the day cleaning which was good.  I found out at some point in the afternoon that I was going to have to work today, and in the morning no less.  I felt like I didn't want to spend my one day off sleeping and cleaning, but unable to find anybody available to hang out I ended up taking myself out to eat.

Well kind of, I harassed Joel while he worked, and I had dinner too.  It was nice, although my timing could have been better for me seeing Joel.  I ended up being there during old people time so he stayed pretty busy most of the time.

But at least I got out of the house, and you can't argue with this commute.


No comments:

Post a Comment