Wednesday, February 29, 2012

happy leap day


I did an image search for "leap" and came across this picture which I think is of Jonathan after a heavy mexican meal.

Speaking of, sorry to be m.i.a. but Jon's still here so I'm still on vacation.  We went to the beach yesterday with the intention of meeting with Lorilynne and hanging out.  Instead we got hammered before she even got there and ended up running out of parking by the time her friends got there.  It was nice to see her outside of work at least.

I feel it's important to do something special today since it's a free day.  The first thing I thought of was frisbee golf.  I'm inclined to go with my gut on this one.

Hopefully will post later with pics from our frisbee golf championship.

1 comment:

  1. I love to play frisbee golf and now they're gonna put a course at Payne Park! Let's Go play when you're in Sarasota. :)

    ReplyDelete