Thursday, September 1, 2011

rabbit, rabbit, rabbit


I am writing you this September greeting from my apartment!  Yay, that is pretty much the face I made this morning when I woke up and realized that yesterday really had finally happened.

I do have some pictures to share but for now have bigger fish to fry.  Even though it's only a studio apartment it still seems cavernous now that i'm in here without any "stuff" besides my clothing and electronics.  I don't even have anywhere to sit!  I am writing to you now from a leaky air mattress on the cold tile floor.  Jealous?  I thought you might be.

Kitty is traumatized.  More details to come about our adventure driving down here, but since arriving he has pretty much stayed hidden in the closet.  He has come out a couple times because I put his food out in the kitchen, but he acts all crazy and slinks around like he's nervous or something.  This morning he was even growling which I don't think I have ever heard him do.  I think it makes him uncomfortable that there isn't anywhere for him to hide and plot his murderous activities, another reason why I am anxious to get to Ikea and see what I can get.  I feel like a young Paige Davis.

My hope is that I can get some shopping done this morning, bring it back and be done with it.  If not I can at least go out in the afternoon and make another run if I have to.  The good thing about this place is that it's so small it really won't take much time or money to fill up.  Also I am stealing internet from somewhere near by that has a free "guest wireless".  That helps A LOT.

First thing's first though.  I am going to go do the one thing that I have been anticipating the most ever since I first conceived of living in my own place; yoga.

Happy September!

P.S. I left the Barbie calendar in Sarasota so I don't know when I will be able to share this month's Barbie with you but I peeked the other day and it's good, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment