Sunday, September 18, 2011

everything exists for him


It's not a sink, it's a drinking fountain.  You are foolish if you thought otherwise.

At least he is drinking water here, as opposed to Ft. Lauderdale where he just sits in the gigantic sink and stares at himself in the mirror all day.

He's always been finicky about his drinking water so I'm relieved to see that he likes the super exclusive water at my grandfathers.  The neighborhood he lives in has their own water treatment plant, and anybody who has tried the water here agrees that it tastes really good.  Including kitty.

I just wish I didn't have to stand and watch him drink.  He likes to lock eyes with me and not stop staring until he has had his fill of water.


He's so weird.

Here are some more pictures of him looking disgruntled:


he's like, "oh, no thank you"


"please stop looking at me"

No comments:

Post a Comment