Friday, September 16, 2011

all caught up


I missed the actual event but I have surpassed my self required 365 posts for the year, which is a relief since my posting has been so spotty the past week.  I could just stop posting for the rest of the year and be ok...with myself anyways.  But I know you all would miss me.

yeah...

Anyways, my grandfather had his first day of therapy today and it went really well.  The best part is that he is being worked hard so now he is as exhausted as the rest of us are.  It makes us not feel as bad if we are leaving him sleeping so we can go home and sleep.  The weekend will also be nice as I won't have to worry about making any phone calls during my time when I'm not with him.  I can hopefully tend to some of my chores around here like mowing the lawn and whatnot.

I will also hopefully be able to focus on writing something here that is not quite so all over the place.  In the meantime enjoy the image I found when searching for "all caught up".

No comments:

Post a Comment