Wednesday, September 28, 2011

why?!


I took my grandfather to get an MRI yesterday and this was hanging in a random display case of things about the hospital.

I don't get it, like you would come to the hospital to have surgery just for fun?  Or like you've got a couple hours to kill before the movies so why not get a colonoscopy?  You can never be too safe!

Looking at it now it occurs to me that maybe they are talking about volunteering but I think that could have been a little more clear up front.

Anyways, my grandfather is doing ok, it's been a turbulent past few days but things seem to be falling in to more of a routine now.  It makes me feel better about what the future will be like.

I'm starting to go a little stir crazy being back in Sarasota.  I wish I could go somewhere for a couple days but I don't feel comfortable with that yet.

But you're welcome to come visit me!  That rude cat needs somebody to hang out with him during the day when I'm out.  The other day I picked him up and he put his paws on either side of my neck, looked me in the face and just yelled really loud.  Doesn't that sound nice?

Call me and we'll arrange your travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment