Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gina's got some balls on her


I just feel like if I drove a car that had my name on phone number on it I would be hesitant to act like a crazy asshole while out and about.  It never ceases to amaze me though.

I had a guy one time who was driving insanely through this residential area near my dad's.  At some point, after he flicked me off among other things, I got behind him and noticed that he has a company logo on the back of his truck.  I called the number and, it being the weekend, I got an answering machine.  I left a message just saying something to the effect of, "hey I was just in traffic with one of your vehicles and the driver flipped me the bird, besides his general aggressive driving".  She ended up calling me back on Monday and gave me a lot of attitude.  I don't even know why she bothered calling me back, I don't recall her apologizing on behalf of the driver or the company.

I assume a similar scenario would go down if I called Gina to ask why she felt her groceries were more important than the four other people who could have parked in the spots she was blocking with her obnoxious work vehicle.  I mean, it's one thing to be so completely self absorbed that you think this kind of behavior is ok, but why would you do it with a vehicle that advertises your business?  Why would I ever want to work with somebody so oblivious and self important?

It's not like this was out of the way and she was doing the best she could with a cumbersome vehicle.  She was parked in the very center aisle closest to the doors, and as you can see only a few spots away from the grocery store.

Maybe we should all call Gina and just ask her, "Hey Gigi, what up with your nutty parking?  You think you're better than everybody else?"

Please please call her and ask her that.

(941)  922-2066
Gina Richardson's
Pool Management & Bad Parking

No comments:

Post a Comment