Sunday, September 18, 2011

I cried like 8 times over this



Thank you Ariel for sending this to me.

If I were her I would have been a little more excited about meeting Howie Mandel, but I guess I can excuse her for being overwhelmed with the whole scenario.

I wonder what they would have done if she had said no.  Or if she had gotten upset about the girl in the beginning and stormed out.  I guess they just wouldn't have aired it, but I wonder if they have footage of other less fortunate couples that were to be flash mobbed.

I guess they probably try to make sure ahead of time to avoid any awkward scenarios.  Kind of like how I made sure that Meghan would say yes to Sam back in June.  That's right Meghan, you just thought it was another brunch on St. Marks but I was actually doing some investigating while you ate your salad.

I just wish I had known about this show, I would have suggested it to Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment