Friday, September 9, 2011

haha you're so RUDE



Thank you for sending this to me Jonathan.

It makes me excited for halloween!

It also reminds me of when Jonathan and I went through the haunted house at madame tussauds in Las Vegas.  Thankfully we didn't have to go through alone, actually I had a fabulous woman clinging to my back and screaming the entire time.  I wish we could have taken a picture with her but instead it was just Jon and me:


The guy counted down from 3 and said to make a "scared" face.  I was convinced that he was going to do something to scare us so I was bracing for that and not thinking about anything else.  Apparently Jon got caught up in my panic as well.  The end result is that we both look way more scared than the situation really called for.  I mean the guy was standing exactly like that for his entire countdown from 3.

Our picture is so good and seeing the video on Ellen it makes me wish we had a video of us too.  Maybe we'll have to go back and take one...

No comments:

Post a Comment