Wednesday, September 7, 2011

how I feel


Except I'm not in the passenger seat...and my car is black...and not a ferrari...and I'm not in California.  But otherwise, this sums up my life pretty accurately as far as I can tell.  I certainly average 283 km/h on my trips to the grocery store.

Speaking of my car, I didn't get anything that I needed at Ikea yesterday because all of the items I wanted were too large to fit.  I need to make a friend with a pick up truck.

I also need a job.  Still no word from the place I applied to on Sunday, though I emailed them and heard back that they received it.  I can't get a good read on these people.  I might go back down in person today and show my face.

I'll put the top down so my arrival will be as close to Out Run as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment