Thursday, August 4, 2011

waiting for Katy


If you ever have time to kill I suggest sitting on the bench in front of 9th St. Espresso as you will see a parade of some of the nicest doggies the east village has to offer.


I was really only there for about 10 minutes, but it was just one precious angel after another.


And they were all so well behaved.  I feel like if I were a tiny dog left all alone on a busy sidewalk in nyc I would just freak out, but these guys just looked around and smiled at everyone.

Maybe I should become a dog walker, just like Jennifer Lopez in Monster in Law.  I base a lot of my life decisions on Jennifer Lopez movies anyways, I don't know why I hadn't considered this already.  And if the result of being a dog walker is that I get to have hilarious encounters with Jane Fonda then sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment