Monday, August 1, 2011

beyond amazing


Last night Craig took me to Korzo Haus for dinner and it was off the chain!  It's essentially a burger that's wrapped in dough and then deep fried.  In reality it's so much more than that but I was sold as soon as I heard "deep fried burger".

Besides the food being incredible we managed to score seats at the bar which meant we got a front row seat to the real action:


When we were walking Craig commented that the bar is the best because you get to interact with the chef/waitstaff, and he was right.  It was like dinner and a show.

My only regret is that I was still pretty full from brunch yesterday, I want to come back some time when I'm ravenous.  I guess we'll see how long I'm going to be here in ny, maybe I can make a return trip later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I need that. Those Yelp reviews were killing me.

    ReplyDelete