Saturday, August 6, 2011

shoes!


I have been eyeballing these shoes all summer.  I went in to my favorite shoe store of all time, Terra Plana, to have a gander back in June when I was in nyc and was EXTREMELY in to both of these pairs.  Unfortunately they were a bit out of my price range at the time so I could only hold them longingly in the corner of the store for a while, too afriad to try them on for fear of falling further in love with them.

But the best thing about Terra Plana is that they get new shoes in pretty frequently and the old ones go on sale.  And we aren't talking about an insignificant sale either, the sales are usually pretty amazing.  The problem is that people are starting to learn about this store (I saw two different people wearing shoes from here on this trip to NYC) so you have to check back frequently if you want to snag the shoes of your dreams on sale.

So this time I was in ny I was very excited to find that all of the shoes I had been looking at were on sale.  Thankfully these two were the only ones that they still had in my size which helped me narrow down my options, but even so how was I supposed to choose between these two?  They were both amazing for such different reasons.

Can you guess which ones I picked?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sneakers, but the slip-ons seem more your style. Still, I have a feeling you picked both. Do I win? What do I win?

    ReplyDelete