Wednesday, August 24, 2011

getting some work done


DON'T BOTHER HIM!

The closet in my dad's guest room has kind of turned in to a junk closet, especially as of recently.  You can imagine my displeasure the first time I saw him jump up on the mound of junk and then immediately disappear behind it, followed by the sounds of things crashing and breaking.

He's been spending a lot of time in there recently so I decided to take a peak and see if I could spot him.  I didn't even have to turn on the light as his glowing eyes gave him away pretty quickly.

Taking a picture proved to be impossible without the light on, and hard nonetheless.  I took this from farther away to try and give you some perspective of where he is but you can barely even tell he's there:


It's just like the cave of wonders.  Except in his version it's not, "touch nothing but the lamp" it's, "touch nothing but my booty".

That sounds like a tayisha busay song...a tayisha busay song that needs to be written.

1 comment: