Sunday, August 21, 2011

how is she so nice?


Driving around lately I've been seeing a lot of dogs in cars just looking around at people and smiling.  I wish so badly that I could take Bella on a trip somewhere in my car but she's just so large.


She's like, "oh I'm not large, I'm just big boned"

She really is too, she's so bony so when she climbs in your lap it's not a painless experience.  Jon asked me what would happen if I sat down on the floor and let her cuddle me, so I tried it while I was there and now I know the answer.  After stomping all over me because she couldn't decide if she wanted me to pet her head, her side, or her butt, she finally just sat down on me and proceeded to methodically push with her front paws against the rug so she was steadily pressing back in to me and crushing me.

Of course I tried to take pictures/video but it's really nothing but blurry fur.  I like taking pictures of her inside because you get some idea of how big she is but it's hard to see her unless I use the flash, which she always looks directly in to, making all the pictures look like this:


Haha that picture cracks me up.

: (

1 comment: