Tuesday, January 11, 2011

wtf is this?


When has this ever been a name?  I really don't understand.  The funny thing is that we were just discussing how I've gotten in the habit of saying my full name because it seems like people can understand it better than a monosyllabic name, but people never cease to amaze me. 

I really don't understand it but I know that it's common for people to think that this is how the name is spelled/pronounced, so this still comes in second to the guy who spelled my name "Banjamin" and then acted like I was nuts for saying there was a typo. 

"How do you spell it?" 

ummmm, like the bible?  And if not the bible then I'm sure you've heard plenty of rap songs where they discuss how they've been spending their benjamins.  Or enjoyed Miss Congeniality with one Benjamin Bratt, there is no excuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment