Friday, January 28, 2011

this bitch


I found this for $3.00 at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday.  Scott made me buy it because he was too embarrassed to go through the checkout with it but now it's his favorite thing in the house.

It is pretty fabulous, this is the picture from the inside cover:


I like her, she reminds me of a young Martha Stewart.

This is January, while certainly dramatic it's not one of my favorites:


For one there's no detail.  It looks like it was a set of curtains that she pulled together at the front and stuck a bow on.  And I definitely became concerned when I noticed her foot pointing out from the beneath the hem.  If we are to assume her waist is at the waistline of the dress (or even a little lower) that would make her freakish gumby legs quite long.

But I aint mad at her.  Girl looks fierce!  I look forward to the next 11 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment