Monday, January 17, 2011

1st time


Yesterday it was in the 70's by 10am, if you're wondering why I didn't post anything it was because I was sunworshiping.

Anyways I finally got to do yoga outside on the deck and oh was it glorious.  I have done yoga outside in the past, but always with other people, this was the first time that I've had an area like this were I could do my thing outside.  Just me, my undies, the sun, and kitty rummaging around in the bushes and terrifying me.

Truly he was terrible.  That back fence at the end of the yard goes up against another home's lawn and they have some kind of snarly growly bulldog sounding thing.  I assumed that kitty would hear his heavy breathing and learn to stay away but instead he likes to sit on his side of the fence and terrorize the dog.  He creeps around making little noises in the bushes and the dog comes running over barking and then his owner yells at him for chasing squirrels.

Eventually kitty chilled out and, save for a brief run in with a bee, my outside yoga experience went off without a hitch.  Of course it's back to overcast and chilly today again so it's off to run errands on another boring monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment