Tuesday, January 4, 2011

happy birthday to me


I'm torn about disclosing information about my life, but I fear that it's going to be impossible for me to keep it a secret forever.

I guess I will say this much.  I got a car for my birthday, which has been pretty cool.  It's been 8 years since I last had a car, so in a lot of ways I feel like i'm driving for the first time again.  Plus the car I got is insanely cool, and a car would have been a dream car of mine the last time I was car shopping.  I really can't believe that I own something so nice.

This morning I woke up early and just wanted to go out for a drive.  The destination ended up being the beach, as seen above.  I mean, you really couldn't ask for a more beautiful Florida day.  I took this picture at about 9am and it was already getting warm enough that jackets were being taken off and convertible tops were being taken down.  By 11 I had to stop at CVS and get sunscreen. The walk on the beach even included a dolphin sighting.  Several dolphins in fact, and they wished me happy birthday.  True story.

 So after a morning of cruising and breakfasting I met up with my brother for an afternoon of cruising and wandering around the outlet mall.  When we got back to his place this is what we found in the backyard



When I got too close they ran away but it was a family of raccoons!!!  They were wishing me happy birthday too!  I swear.

Couldn't have asked for a better day : )

1 comment: