Saturday, January 15, 2011

tease


Haha this came up in the search results for "tease" on google.  That says tease to me!

But the real point was that I wanted to write about how the weather has been a tease lately.  Either really cold, but beautiful, or temperate like today, but then overcast with the threat of rain always looming overhead.

However, now, after having seen this hilarious couple, I feel it mundane to talk about the weather.  But I really have nothing else to talk about.

Well there is this, when we got home just now I found kitty snoozing in his favorite chair.  I didn't notice at first but he was covered in something, some kind of herb.  Then I looked over and found the answer.  He had used his super sleuth skills to climb on the counter and find his bag of catnip.  When he realized I had discovered what he had done he had to come over and revel in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment