Saturday, January 8, 2011

sunset on siesta


I feel like a bit of a broken record but I'm sorry, it doesn't get much better than this.  It's early January and this is what my afternoons are filled with. 


I was trying to get all the lifeguard stands in the shot, they are each painted a different color.  And it's really incredible how big the beach is down here.  I mean I couldn't even get the entire sand area in one shot. 



Scott claims that there is an aurora borealis thing in sarasota where an emerald beam of light appears right at sunset.  I've never heard of such a thing and certainly have never seen it but now I'm determined to find out if it's real.  Either way the sunsets are beautiful, and the water turns the most incredible color at this time of day.



I don't know who Jose is but I feel like I love him too. 



Such nice penmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment