Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I like Mike


Jon and Joe finally made it past Deb's deluge and arrived in South Florida.  I took them on a tour of Ft. Lauderdale before finding our way to breakfast.  We encountered Michael in the parking lot.  I assume that's Michael anyways.  He certainly seemed to take ownership of that box.

At breakfast we were visited by three ghosts:


All three bill holders were delivered by our waiter who most decidedly did not look like an Ariel.  I guess he just wanted to remind me of her.

After breakfast the boys needed to sleep so we went back to my apt for naps.  I actually ran errands while they snoozed the morning away but it was just as well since Deb still hadn't released her grip on South Florida.

By afternoon they were ready to go again so we headed to Sidelines to play pool.  I'll just put this here and let you all decipher how it went:


Since Jonathan lost he took us to get ice cream afterwards which made it all better, I assume.

On the way home Joe asked if we could stop at the beach since he still hadn't been.  I had to oblige so I pulled over on A1A and we managed to make it to the water and back before Deb realized that we were trying to have fun on her watch.


We didn't even make it back to the car before Deb pounded us with her ice rain.  No bueno.

Last night was spent in doors playing video games and watching movies.  Though we've already had a freak 5 minute deluge this morning it looks like we might get a nice day for the beach after all.  Showers are being taken now, we will be heading out shortly.  I'm excited to finally see the sun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment