Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miami house party


Friday night Sarah had her birthday house party that we've been anticipating all week.  As part of her gift I offered to be her chauffeur for the day while she picked up party supplies.  I also got to spend a lot of time with her two little chihuahuas  : (((

The only reason I got that picture is because that is the timid one who spent most of her time looking at me suspiciously from just out of arms reach.  The other one was too much of a wiggle monster for picture taking.  But I loved them both and now I want a chihuahua even more than I did before.

Part of the days adventures took us to the mall where Elliot gave Sarah the greatest birthday gift anyone could ever want to get:


I tried to keep it to myself, so as not to take attention away from the birthday girl, but I was GREEN with envy.  A giant foam fist with a cup holder in it?!  I would take that with me EVERYWHERE.

The days activities had really taken their toll on both me and Sarah by the time the guests started arriving.  It didn't take long to get our energy back up though.  I guess I can only really speak for myself as I barely saw Sarah all night but when I would see her it would almost always be in context like this:


Fun fact, we hung the cupcake pinata with mint dental floss because nobody thought to look in the garage where there were several feet of nylon rope.  It took a couple hand washings before I got all the mint wax off my hands.

Most of the people I knew started leaving at some point in the wee hours of the morning so I followed their lead but apparently the party continued well in to the morning.  I got a text from Sarah but otherwise I assume that she's still asleep.

Good for her, she deserves it.  Sarah throws a good party.


No comments:

Post a Comment