Saturday, June 30, 2012

it was a great shower



I had gotten back from my run and was getting ready to take a shower.  All was quiet and peaceful in my apt as I turned on the water and got ready to unwind with a nice relaxing piping hot shower.

I left the bathroom at just the right moment to see the detective, apparently feeling the need to give my shower musical accompaniment, run straight towards the couch and jump on my computer keyboard.

SOMEHOW he managed to go IN to itunes, CHANGE the playlist, CHANGE the volume, and start blasting Talk Dirty To Me.  I was so impressed that I decided to leave it and ended up having a more "rock out" shower than a relaxing one.

He actually set it on an 80's rock playlist so I heard some Jefferson Starship, REO Speedwagon, and Great White, among others.  By the time I finished my shower I wasn't even angry at that rude cat anymore.  Until I stepped out of the bathroom to discover that he had trashed my apt like he was living out his 80's rockstar dreams.

And where was he while Pat Benetar was blaring at the deafening volume that HE SELECTED?  Of course, he was hunched over the fish bowl staring at me, jowls dripping, waiting to see if I would notice him or not.  At least it seems that Jonathan the fish has realized that the Detective couldn't care less about him so he's not as terrified when that giant angry face comes down from above.  I still don't like him drinking that water though.

How is he so bad?!


No comments:

Post a Comment