Friday, June 22, 2012

"just be with me"


When Sarah and I discovered that we both had the day off today it started a weeks worth of planning for her pre-birthday day.  Of all the things I offered to do with her today the only thing she requested specifically was, "just be with me".

So that's the main plan.  I got the benz fixed, washed, and full of gas.  I have two exciting birthday presents for Sarah, and three of the six cds in my changer are Mariah.  Plus I still have satellite radio, so I think I've got all the bases covered.  I'm super excited about the party tonight.  I hope it goes a little something like this:




As the oldest person at the party I will assume the role of Melissa Joan Hart of course.  That will give me a great opportunity to segue seamlessly in to this:




Cause you know while everyone else is dancing I'm usually at the bar standing awkwardly to the side and cheering on the bartender while he makes pina coladas for strangers.

I'm looking forward to a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment