Saturday, November 1, 2014

rabbit rabbit rabbit


In honor of my sister getting these two adorable rabbits I had to do a post.  I can't believe I went the entire month without posting anything.  Actually, I can believe it.  There were only a few times that I realized I hadn't posted anything in days...weeks...a month.  Lets just say October was a crazy month that I didn't really feel like posting about.


I still can't really believe I am at a new job yet.  Last week was four long excruciation days of training.  My favorite screenshot was this:


It was a list of made up sales associates, that had to be intentional.  There is someone who works on the training videos for Saks who is a die hard Seinfeld fan.

Otherwise training was grueling.  Just long hours of watching training modules.  Most of it was fairly easy for me, which of course made me feel guilty for abandoning my old job.  I would never have been qualified for this one if it weren't for the things I'd learned there.  I'm nervous about this new one though.  As much as it's the same as my last job there are a lot of ways that it's very different.

I'm off today and tomorrow and then go in Monday for my first day on the floor.  Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment