Friday, June 1, 2012

just another dream date


Last night I went out to dinner with my new friend Rebecca.  After I texted her saying I would pick her up at her apt at 7 she declared it the best date she had ever been on.

She was blown away that I even had topics of conversation prepared ahead of time.  Well, mainly just the topic of zombies.  I didn't even have to bring it up though, apparently it's on everybody's mind down here.

I told her that Sarah was sending the pictures of the guy with no face to her friends randomly and Rebecca loved it.  She commented that she needed to do that more.  A few moments later my phone vibrated, I had received that picture of Magic Johnson from her.  Her explanation; "I really like Magic Johnson".

I'm glad I made a new friend just in time for Heather to ditch me.  Plus I know that Heather is seething with jealousy as she reads this.

Mwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment