Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a good vacation so far


Thanks to some cancelled flights for Heather she ended up arriving at the airport right before it was time for me to leave.  For whatever reason she took her car keys with her which meant that we had no other option besides me driving the Benz and her driving it back.

She was so mad, but I could tell she liked it.  And she looks just like Lindsay in the drivers seat covering her face from the paparazzi.

I was glad I got to see her briefly before I headed out.  It put me in a good mood which helped with my full day of flying in the middle seat in between business men.  I was actually on the same exact plane from boston to san francisco that took me from ft. lauderdale to boston.  Not only that, I was in the exact same seat.  No bueno.

But I'm here, safe and sound, and in the hands of a great tour guide.  Even though my phone said it was 11:00pm still, on the west coast we still had time for this:


I would have taken more pictures but it is freezing cold here and nobody warned me so I came with more booty shorts than jackets.  I'm girding my loins for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment