Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm still trying to be as cool as Andrew


Of course, a little over a month in and the check engine light came on in the benz.  No amount of placating stories from my father about how "sometimes it's just cause you didn't screw the gas cap on till you heard 3 clicks" were enough to drown out the Andrew's clucking tongue in my head.

I know, you warned me this was going to happen.  You are right, I am wrong, as usual.

So while I was at the rental car counter looking over my options I couldn't resist asking for a Volvo T5.  Unfortunately they didn't have one to loan me but the clerk suggested a Pathfinder.  The universe is being pretty clear with the signs today.

Congratulations Andrew, I hope you're happy, I just can't get you out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment